You and your employer share in the cost of coverage. Your share of medical premiums will depend on:
- Whether you are a full-time or part-time employee;
- The number of people you cover;
- The medical plan you choose;
- Your hourly rate of pay; and,
- Your use of tobacco products.
You will pay a tobacco surcharge if you have not been tobacco free in the six-month period before your enrollment in the Plan. Tobacco products include cigarettes, cigars, snuff, chewing or pipe tobacco, electronic cigarettes or any other form of tobacco.
Premiums for the Medical Plan are shown on the YNHHS Benefits Portal at ynhhsbenefits.com. Your premium for medical coverage includes prescription drug benefits.